The Original Custom Pet Portrait Embroidered Sweatshirt - by Kyn @Cats & Stitch
Hey it's Kyn! I’m so happy you are here!
I love creating each custom piece and being able to create a custom embroidered sweatshirt that will last a Lifetime for you!
Sweatshirt Blanks are Independent Trading Co Brand, this is a mid-weight sweatshirt.. Storm Grey is Bella Canvas a lighter weight sweatshirt/
- I love what I do & I am so thankful for your love and support. You can read more about my story and how I started here - READ MY STORY
- Reach The ultimate cat mom & dad status with our best-selling custom Cats & Stitch crewneck sweatshirt that balances the fine line between elevated and relaxed fit that everyone will ask "where did you get that?!"
- Each order includes a 1 of 1 custom designed portrait of your pet or loved one on the sweatshirt. I will personally hand design your art to expertly translate your dog, cat, turtle, into a beautiful embroidered sweatshirt. I will share a proof with you before stitching to make sure you love it!
For every Cats & Stitch Sweatshirt sold, two cat meals are donated to local shelters. When you shop, we give
With 25,000+ stitches, 15+ thread colors, and hand drawn art proofs shared with you, you’re going to get the VIP experience when creating your custom embroidery of your pet(s) that will last a lifetime.
- This piece will never go out of style & is crafted to last a lifetime. This one of a kind unisex crewneck is everyones favorite. Order today with the 3 easy steps!
Give this classic sweatshirt to the cat dad or dog mom in your life with confidence that it will be a love at first sight!
Please note: The pigment-dyeing process gives each garment unique character. Please allow for color variation in production and washing.
Care Instructions: Due to the nature of pigment dye, loose pigments may remain on the surface of the garments. We therefore strongly recommend washing these garments only with like-colored garments, as some of the pigment dyes may stain light or white colored garments in the wash cycle.
Washing the garments in cold water will reduce the possibility of staining.
- Big love from Kyndall, Jake, Decker the cocker spaniel, Ramsey the Silver Lab, Piper the English Bulldog, And Waggy the English Bulldog. We love each and every one of you!